Sunday, April 27, 2008

save the date!!!

leslie and jamie are going to have an amazing destination wedding at the beautiful occidental grand xcaret in riviera maya, mexico. well, leslie wants all her friends and family come join in the fun - and to make sure everyone saves the date on their calendar, she wanted her wedding date written in the sand - so she could put it on a card and mail it to them. the only problem...she is landlocked. so, she asked if i could help her out. i had fun watching the water come up and erase all my attempts at drawing a heart - i was finally able to complete it...a few times. here is one of them. I can't wait for their wedding!




also, a shot from the website of the occidental grand xcaret...don't you just want to be there right now!


3 comments:

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

Not gonna lie--I'm a little jealous. I think you need a second shooter! ;)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Great effort Nate! That place does look amazing!

Andrejka said...

How awesome! Congrats on the wedding. . . hey I found out last night we have good friends in common and I almost ended up in Mexico with you . . how funny. .. what a small world!!