Monday, April 7, 2008

chris and lauren's engagement session

chis and lauren are beautiful people inside and out. I had so much fun tonight shooting their engagement session while we bathed in gorgeous sunlight. we were at the ventura pier, where chris and lauren had their first date! lauren is also a fan of the 80's band journey - so of course it had to go in the slideshow. its takin' me way back!

I'm so excited about their wedding at the beautiful maravilla gardens this july.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Absolutely Gorgeous! I love #'s 2-6!!
Candy

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the footprints. You have captured the beauty and passion of their love. Well done!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color and light!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Hey Nate I really liked this slideshow... because Journey is awesome! Wow that brought back memories, hehe. These shots were great and I am more envious of the west coast!