Friday, October 3, 2008

charles and jenny's wedding

i was so privileged to shoot the wedding of jenny and charles. they had an intimate wedding at the organic alma rosa winery in the esteemed santa rita hills region of the santa ynez valley. and this wedding was a thrill for me to shoot for several reasons. jenny and charles allotted a good amount of time for just pictures of the two of them - which i love. plus, my wife was my 2nd shooter - which doesn't happen as much as i would like because she is always doing a wonderful job of taking care of our kids. and, get this - when i was a kid, my dad was a finish carpenter, and i used to be his assistant. so, when i was about 12 or so, i assisted my dad at the alma rosa winery. i personally helped install all the cabinets and bar in the tasting room, and they're still there to this day! i personally think the handles on the cabinets need updating...but its so cool to go back and see a bit of my past still holding up.








































0 comments: